I am offering astrology readings for 50% off this week only, as the energy of the Full moon in Taurus is at its peak. Use the code: WORTHIT when you schedule!
The Full Moon in Taurus is an opportunity to start. Wherever you are, no matter how far you think you have to go. It’s almost like this: the sun shining so brightly at all of the cracks, revealing the perfection of every break – spaces where connection is formed, where light slips in.
Astrology has been an unexpected and unseen medicine in my life – it has helped me with depression, loneliness, fear, and isolation. It continues to support me as I make friends with an often incessant inner-critic. This study has given me tools to grow as a person, as a friend, a partner, and a teacher. The wisdom revealed in the universe has given me courage to to step forward in my trueness.
We don’t need to know astrology to live our lives. Astrology is a tool – a map to patterns, loops, and cycles and a lens that sharpens our view of ourselves. This practice makes sense and has the potency to bring us together under one sky, where we belong.
So, what is going on this week? A lot. Here’s a glimpse:
- Moon and Uranus in Taurus – subconscious/unconscious, emotions, shadow side, intimate inner-world, awakenings, sudden changes, psychic, quantum energy meets questions of self-worth, values, possessions, materialism, accomplishments/ status, home, comforts and a desire for stability, consistency, reliability, and safety
- Sun, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus in Scorpio – ego, identity, mind/thoughts, communication, relationships, heart, intimacy, creativity, expansion meets the underworld: transformation, passion, loyalty, bravery, secrets, intimacy, power, intensity
- The sun is shining on the moon, perhaps making it more obvious ways we may be holding ourselves back and that frustrations and triggers are more a question of self-worth and whether we think we deserve it or believe in ourselves than anything anyone is “doing” to us. Illuminating patterns of self-sabotage, cycles, re-occurring issues with friends, family, partners, work, money, etc.
- The moon is reflecting right back at the sun, shining a light at what we don’t necessarily want to look at: the stories from our past that keep replaying, the source of the patterns, the pains, the ways we block ourselves from the intimacy we deeply desire by blaming others or distracting ourselves and the limiting beliefs we have about our personal identity, old wounds, and beliefs we have about ourselves and the world.
- The inner-critic that has been quietly lurking is a little more obvious and slightly more annoying, encouraging you to take a different road instead of falling into the same pattern of reacting to your emotions, blaming, gossiping, judging, comparing, isolating, reacting, or falling into jealousy.
- Uranus brings big awakenings and energy to finally change and do the thing. This energy isn’t new – it has probably been building for you all year. The excuses are falling away.
- Uranus is continuously guiding us to reinvent: ourselves, our relationships, our ways of relating, our resources and the resources our Earth provides. The shift has been building for 6 months – consider what has changed for you since May. You may find yourself in a much different place then you imagined.
- What insights, revelations and choices delivered you here?
- What have you had to let go of?
- What and who has stuck around?
The source of the pain is rarely the obvious and current trigger. What’s flaring up for you is a guidepost to something deeper. This is a moon cycle that wants you to go deeper. Be brave.
You are a different person then you were a year and a half ago – I have no doubt.
Are your values and choices reflecting the world you believe in today, or the world you lived in then?
How you come out of Scorpio season is a teaching to balance that relationship. In order to move forward, we have to let go of what we’re holding tightest to – often this is our ego, our personal identity or familial attachments to how we should be or to how we once were.
Conscious change is a gift the requires bravery and whether our ego wants us to believe it or not change is absolutely unavoidable.
A lot of us are feeling a lot of pressure – to do more, to be more, to serve more. The way to relieve the pressure is to start.
Find your path through support. The specific way this energy is impacting you and your life is unique. As valuable as a general astrology reading can be, to understand the energy for you will help you use it to transform your life and illuminating what may be blocking your movement forward.
You are worth this deep dive. Your voice is needed, valuable, necessary. Be brave and be bold.