I prefer life when lived from a heart-centered place. It is here that we make choices that best support our whole being. When we live from the heart, we thrive. I am inspired by anyone ready to courageously forge the path to theirs to create a deeper understanding of their true joyful nature.
As people, we can misperceive that the purpose of healing is to make symptoms go away: whether they are literal symptoms of physical dis-ease, such as discomfort, exhaustion or pain, or they are more subtle emotions, like loneliness or sadness. But what if symptoms are the proof of healing actually in process? What if instead of wishing or willing your experience to change or go away, you could allow what you see and sense and feel to be your reality? What if you were able to safely witness your experience as it is in its entirety with curiosity? What would shift for you if every aspect of your being could be seen?
You are so alive. You are here on this earth, which means you are an essential aspect of nature. In order to live fully from this truth, it is so necessary for you welcome all of who you are into the conversation and compassionately release any density of judgement that contributes to your pain and dims the bright light that you are.
You don’t know how good you can feel until you feel better.
As a transformational health + wellness leader, a whole food alchemist, and heart activating teacher, I join with you to understand where you are, what your vision is and what must be illuminated for you to expand and live more from your heart-space.
My approach first and foremost comes from a place of deep listening and reverence for who you are, exactly as you are. I have gained wisdom from my studies and trainings in Yoga, Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Attachment Theory, and lifetimes in this world I am truly so grateful we can all experience and contribute to. I co-create supportive, personalized and wholistic experiences to illuminate a path to live a healthier, more aware, and nourished life.
Together, we can examine what foods, relationships, activities thought-patterns, and beliefs give you life. With fierce love, we will go straight into the heart to discover your honest hunger, your insatiable truth and your brightest light.
A bit more about me…
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, Yoga Alliance
- Board-Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Transformational Coaching Method Certification, Holistic MBA
- 50-Hour Extensions Yoga Certification with CorePower Yoga
- B.S. in Integrated Marketing Communications, Ithaca College
Independent Studies / Non-Degree Experiences
- 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Karuna Yoga School with Diana Oppenheim, Amber Cook and Rich Logan
- 100-hour Vipassana Meditation Course, Penang Malaysia
- 40-Hour Level Two Teacher Training with CorePower Yoga
- 25-Hour Teacher Training in The Science of The Private Yoga Lesson with Francesca Cervero Yoga + Wellness
- 20-Hour Training in Trauma Sensitive Yoga with Trauma Center
- 15-Hour Training in Restorative Yoga with CorePower Yoga
- 8-Hour Yoga Intensive in Suffusing Practice with Meaning with Darcy Lyon and Yoga Tree San Francisco
- 6+ years in Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Circumnavigated the globe visiting 11 countries with Semester at Sea