Happy January 2!
All of this Capricorn energy has many of us ready to jump into a strong and serious relationship with our health, which is awesome and exciting!
The first tip to stick to your goals is to expand your mindset away from deprivation. You don’t have to change a thing about yourself – instead, you GET to eat more nutritious foods and challenge your body in new ways. The more nutritious foods you add into your diet the less room you have for processed snacks and the efforts you make to nourish yourself early in the day lead to nourishing decisions later.
A breakfast with a variety of nutrients will set you up for a day of balanced energy and natural hunger cues. Like this deliciously, delicious Chia Pudding made with winter kiwis and coconut water.
It’s quick, easy and you can prepare it in advance to enjoy a delicious nutritious breakfast right away. Make it your own by adding your favorite fruits, greens and superfoods into the mix or turn it into dessert with raw cacao and honey.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut water, coconut milk, non-dairy milk of your choice (or just plain water!)
- Topping options: hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, fresh fruit
- herbal boosts for greater health: maca powder, moringa powder, turmeric, ginger
- Mix it all up until it’s blended and pop into the fridge for 2+ hours (up to 3 days)
- Add toppings to your heart's desire after the pudding has set or add them in first if you're feeling mixed up.
Sign up for The Joyful Winter Cleanse, for more recipes and methods to refresh your lifestyle, get on the healing path and balance your digestion so that you can experience more energy in January and beyond!