Discover how to harness the spark of summer to stay cool and energized all season. This food-based program is delivered online and invites you to nourish yourself with delicious, seasonal food to support your health for the whole season.
Summer is the perfect time to bring more awareness to your body and what you come into contact with on a daily basis. This includes what you eat, how you eat, what you put onto your body, as well as how you hold and manage stress and how you move and soothe your body on a daily basis.
In the Summer cycle, we use foods and self-care practices to support the heart. When balanced, the heart circulates oxygen-rich blood and assures that digestion is functioning and nutrients are properly assimilated in the small intestine. A balanced heart means a calm mind and a connected spirit. Summer is the time to release emotional wounds from the past to create space for love, joy and happiness.
This is the season to rebuild the energy lost in colder months and take action to eliminate excessive heat and stagnation in the body.
This gentle, life-supporting experience will leave you relaxed, energized and revitalized with improved digestion, reduced inflammation and better immunity against the summer heat. A fresh start is just a click away and starts at only $167!
Summer is a time for growth, expansion and abundance. Extra sunlight provides the heat and ample day time to nurture creativity and warmth.
This same process is happening internally, too.
The weather invites more time to share and connect, often providing time to develop relationships and hopefully ourselves, too. This is the season to rebuild the energy lost in colder months and take action to eliminate excessive heat and stagnation in the body.
The summer cleansing cycle uses food to clear out toxicity and clutter specifically in the heart and small intestine. Food is abundant in the summer, making it the best time to get as much variety into your diet.
During the summer season, excess heat is accumulated in the body by the energizing and abundant sun. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, thoughts, memory and emotional well-being are associated with the heart and fire element. This makes summer the time to nourish the spirit and find joy in the hot summer sun and warm summer moon. Summer is the time to release emotional wounds from the past to create space for love, joy and happiness.
A conscious and gentle cleanse can clear unnecessary clutter and toxins from the body and maximize the creative aspect of summer for more energy and greater health.
SEAMLESSLY INCORPORATED INTO YOUR LIFE
Small steps are taken in this gentle yet powerful program that will bring you clarity, energy and space to reach big change: to truly let go of cravings, stop unconscious food choices and unhealthy habits.
You will be eating real, whole and satisfying meals with a focus on healing your digestive system and removing toxins. You won’t feel deprived, but uplifted, energized and clear.
WITH THE JOYFUL SUMMER CLEANSE, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Summer Season Cookbook with 50+ fresh, delicious recipes specifically created to support your body during the spring season (A $50 value)
- Informational guides to learn more about seasonal clean eating, digestion, nutrition and caring for your entire body (A $200 value)
- Daily emails and an active Facebook group so you can connect with your community, feel supported and continue learning and growing each day
- One-on-one email support and a personal coaching session with me to discuss your experiences and shifts you’d like to make in your health (A $200 value)
WHEN YOU PARTICIPATE YOU WILL:
- Even out your energy throughout the day
- Be free of sugar and caffeine cravings
- Ease a multitude of health issues: digestion + elimination, joint pain, seasonal allergies and low energy
- Feel lighter and better in 8 Days by learning which foods nourish your body
- Replace unhealthy habits with healthy ones so you can stay healthy after The Cleanse
- Discover food allergies and intolerances you might not even know you had! (This can be crucial for your health!)
- Nourish and cleanse your body so that you reduce stress
- Receive loving guidance and support throughout the entire process