This program is the perfect start to a nourished and healthy new year.
Our bodies need a re-set in winter, just like nature re-sets to prepare for new growth in the Spring.
The Joyful Cleanse is a food-based program that provides you with real tools and guides to create delicious, seasonal food to support your health all season and change your life for good.
Join us to ignite internal heat, create abundance from within and re-energize your entire system for a lighter, more confident 2018!
Note: This is an open-program. You can join us on January 7 – January 14 or work it on your own anytime this season.
Whichever way you choose to do it, you will receive daily emails, meditations and practices, a delicious cookbook full of recipes to inspire you, and a lot of fantastic resources to guide you. Plus you will have access to private coaching throughout your experience.
WITH THE JOYFUL WINTER CLEANSE, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- A wellness guide to reducing inflammation and stress within your life
- A seasonal guide to living your best in the winter season. This guide includes grocery lists, meal plans and suggestions for self-care so that you can be sure you are nurturing yourself appropriately.
- A Winter Season Cookbook with 50+ fresh, delicious recipes specifically created to support your body during the Winter season (A $50 value)
- Resources & guides to learn more about seasonal clean eating, digestion, nutrition and caring for your entire body (A $200 value)
- Daily emails, meditations, and an active Facebook group so you can connect with a community, feel supported and continue learning and growing each day
- One-on-one email support and a personal coaching session with Julien to discuss your experiences and shifts you’d like to make in your health (A $200 value)
Amazing side effects from the cleanse include:
- Even energy throughout the day
- Freedom from sugar and caffeine cravings
- Relief from digestion, joint pain, allergies and low energy
- Discover food allergies and intolerances you might not have known about before
- Nourish and cleanse your body to reduce stress
- Gain new skills in the kitchen
- Receive loving guidance and support throughout the entire process