Creativity in the kitchen teaches me to keep an open mind and to find the delicious in what’s in front of me.
Food is the best medicine to address energy imbalance, joint pain, excess weight and even anxiety and depression. Every day a new study comes out that seems to contradict what came out before it. It can be challenging to know what to eat, how to eat, how to move, when to move, and what the right system is… AND despite the confusion, there are foundational strategies that work every single time.
This is The Joyful Cleanse: a movement back to our roots in how to nourish our bodies. It is not a fad or a concept, but a remembrance.
We eat to remember that we are a part of nature, intimately connected to its cycles.
I am proud and excited to offer The Joyful Cookbook: Winter 2017. This is your digital guide to eating delicious with the season.
All recipes are intended to be followed, altered, or taken as inspiration for your own creations.
– Breakfast recipes including Sweet Lentil Porridge, Ginger Quinoa Breakfast Bowl, Pomegranate Kiwi Breakfast Bowl and A Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
– Lunch recipes including Quinoa Roasted Kabocha Squash, Sweet Roasted Root Vegetable Salad, and Italian Spiced Garbanzo Beans over Spaghetti Squash
– Snack recipes, including Crunchy Black Beans, Warm Weather Pumpkin Applesauce and Butternut Squash and Fennel Crisps
– Sides including Pumpkin Ginger Quinoa, Fennel Infused Brown Rice and Ayurvedic Sweet Potatoes
– Sweet Treats including Raw Carrot Cake, Salted Chocolate Chews, Holiday Chocolate Fudge and Dark Chocolate Gelato – all refined sugar free!
– Tips on creating a delicious smoothie every time
– What to look for on restaurant menus
– A sample meal plan that will ensure you feel energized, nourished and satisfied throughout the season!
Receive your guide to Winter 2017 for only $21.21!