Aries Spring Awakening New Moon Retreat
at Wild Child Village
Ayampe, Ecuador: April 7-14, 2018
Take a step back from fast-paced living and reconnect with the natural world for a week in paradise! Enjoy daily yoga, astrology workshops and true relaxation as you take in breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains above the charming surf town of Ayempe, Ecuador.
Nestled in a canyon between mountains and sea, Wild Child Village is the ideal location for us to unplug and unwind as we tap into sacred rituals, ancient wisdom and fantastic surf to find balance and calm within the body and mind.
On this retreat we will explore the creative and passionate energy of April’s Aries New Moon (April 16). You will discover how the moon and stars impact your nervous system and what you can do to align with the stars and your path using yoga, meditation, breath work, nidra, high vibe nutrition and plant-medicine.
If some of these things are new to you, wonderful! You will be fully supported as you explore these incredible tools you can bring back with you so you can continue to experience rejuvenation upon your return home.
The adventure starts on April 14, 2018 and includes:
- 7-Day all inclusive stay at Wild Child Village
- Adventures Galore! Hiking, surfing, mermaid time in the ocean, beaches, bonfires and hammock time in the jungle.
- An adventure trip to Playa de los Frailes, a local pristine beach
- A traditional temescal (sweat lodge)
- An astrology workshop with a personalized chart reading so you can understand how astrology impacts your daily life. We teach astrology from an approachable and relatable perspective so you can expect down-to-earth and useful wisdom you can bring into your life.
- A New Moon Cacao Ceremony to bring us into alignment with the sign of Aries, a time that invites passion, bravery, and creativity + A bonfire to celebrate the fire of Aries!
- Daily guided Yoga Nidra, the “yogic sleep,” a powerful form of relaxation that has the power to repattern your habitual thought processes and align your nervous system back to homeostasis
- Daily yoga, meditation and plenty of time to relax and slip into the scenery
- Lifetime Founding Member status at Wild Child Village, which makes this place your home, too and gives you discounts on future travel adventures to Ecuador.
This trip is for us to really unwind into the inspiring jungle and healing waters of Ecuador. A chance to dive into a deeper understanding of the nervous system so we can come back more grounded amidst the changing world. Throughout our experience we will practice daily yoga, meditation and breath work while enjoying the majestic surf, inspiring land and nourishing foods found only in Ayampe Ecuador.
A stronger connection with the nervous system means a more intuitive relationship with the world. With this system in balance, we can access abundance, compassion, and empathy with greater ease. Learning about this system is a step back into our natural state of being and nature is a huge component of this work!
Our experience at Wild Child Village is a time for us to relax and grow individually and as a tribe! So join us as we step away from the digital and connect with a crew of conscious and adventurous spirits within the magic of Ecuador.
It gets better
This is a retreat with a purpose! Our presence there helps make the dream real and by jumping into the adventure now, you help to fuel and finish the first bamboo structure (where the retreat will be held!). We want you to to be one of our founding members, too! Step into the wild and join us as one of the first to experience Wild Child Village!
And because we absolutely adore you, if you’re the first to sign up for The Aries Spring Awakening Retreat, you’ll receive a second free week to redeem anytime in the next two years!!
That means you get to come back – For Free!!!
(and I promise after you experience it once, you’ll want to come back many times!)
About Wild Child Village
Wild Child Village is truly a dream that has come to fruition straight from the heart. This vision has come to life for all of us – a place where unique transformation and fun adventure can occur for purpose driven travelers ready to connect and experience the magic of Ayempe, Ecuador.
Located on the edge of a rainforest in La Reserve Manabi, Wild Child Village is coming together as a Premier Eco-Retreat Center that combines wellness, artistic expression, adventure and education amidst the beauty of South America.
This magical place is zero-net energy. That means it’s totally sustainable. Built from the vision of Award-Winning filmmaker, Brett Mazurek and designed by Architectural Firm Penda, Wild Child Village blends modern technology with Native American cultural wisdom. The unique structures of the village are built solely with bamboo, rope and recycled materials, which in time will eventually grow into the environment. I think the structure of Wild Child can speak for itself – how cool is this place??
There’s actually nothing else like it – on Earth!
We are so honored to share this special place with you and can’t wait to see you in April!
Ecuador is one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. The Andes, Amazon Rainforest, Highlands and the Galapagos Islands are 4 diverse and unique regions within the country, not to mention the surf is awesome too. We’ll have the chance to connect with the local community and indulge in delicious, locally grown organic food. This country is pure magic and we can’t wait to experience it with you!
- Daily yoga overlooking the ocean and mountains
- All soul-nourishing meals
- Your choice of private or shared rooms
- Private outdoor jungle showers
- Daily adventures and excursions
- Food forest & more!
Does not include:
- Flight to Ecuador (approx. $700 USD from LAX)