YOGA, YOGA NIDRA + ASTROLOGY AT WILD CHILD VILLAGE
AYAMPE, ECUADOR: MARCH 30 – APRIL 6, 2019
$1888 – $2222
Reconnect with the natural world with a week in paradise!
Enjoy daily yoga, astrology workshops and true relaxation as you take in breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains above the charming surf town of Ayempe, Ecuador.
Nestled in a canyon between mountains and sea, Wild Child Village is our home to to unplug and unwind. Together we tap into sacred rituals, ancient wisdom and fantastic surf to find balance and calm within the body and mind.
CELEBRATE YOUR CREATIVE SPARK
On this retreat we explore the creative and passionate energy of April’s Aries New Moon (April 5). You will discover how the moon and stars impact your nervous system and what you can do to align with the stars and your path using yoga, meditation, breath work, nidra, high vibe nutrition and plant-medicine.
The adventure starts on April 14, 2018 and includes:
- 7-Day all inclusive stay at Wild Child Village
- Daily Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and plenty of time to relax and slip into the scenery
- A New Moon Cacao Ceremony to bring us into alignment with the sign of Aries, a time that invites passion, bravery, and creativity + A bonfire to celebrate the fire of Aries!
- Astrology workshops with personalized chart reading so you can understand how astrology impacts your daily life. You can expect down-to-earth and useful wisdom you can bring into your life.
- Other experiences include
- Cacao Immersion : visit Cacao farm, learn how it is grown and harvested
- Medicinal cooking workshop : Highlighting the Cacao plant – Learn all about Cacao’s medicinal superpowers, how to use it in savory, sweet dishes, drinks and body care. Prepare exquisite dishes and elixirs that will be served for dinner for a full Cacao experience!
- Temascal/Sweat Lodge : Translated as “house of heat,” the ancient ceremony led by a shaman originated with the pre-Hispanic Indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica to purify and heal the body and mind.
- Ecstatic Dance & fire show
- 2 Surfing lessons per person
- Beach hike to Los frailes beach in Machalilla National Park : snorking + beach picnic
- Adventures Galore! Hiking, mermaid time in the ocean, beaches, bonfires and hammock time in the jungle.
- Delicious plant based meals
- Lot’s of bonfires, laughs, coconuts and deep conections!
Wild Child Village is a place where unique transformation and fun adventure can occur for purpose driven travelers ready to connect and experience the magic of Ayempe, Ecuador.
Located on the edge of a rainforest in La Reserve Manabi, Wild Child Village is coming together as a Premier Eco-Retreat Center that combines wellness, artistic expression, adventure and education amidst the beauty of South America. Three hours by car from the International Airport in Guayaquil (we provide shared airport shuttle).
Ecuador is one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. The Andes, Amazon Rainforest, Highlands and the Galapagos Islands are 4 diverse and unique regions within the country, not to mention the surf is awesome too. We’ll have the chance to connect with the local community and indulge in delicious, locally grown organic food. This country is pure magic and we can’t wait to experience it with you!
This trip is for us to really unwind into the inspiring jungle and healing waters of Ecuador. A chance to dive into a deeper understanding of the nervous system so we can come back more grounded amidst the changing world. Throughout our experience we will practice daily yoga, meditation and breath work while enjoying the majestic surf, inspiring land and nourishing foods found only in Ayampe Ecuador.
A stronger connection with the nervous system means a more intuitive relationship with the world. With this system in balance, we can access abundance, compassion, and empathy with greater ease. Learning about this system is a step back into our natural state of being and nature is a huge component of this work!
Our experience at Wild Child Village is a time for us to relax and grow individually and as a tribe! So join us as we step away from the digital and connect with a crew of conscious and adventurous spirits within the magic of Ecuador.
- Daily yoga overlooking the ocean and mountains
- All soul-nourishing meals
- Your choice of private or shared rooms
- Private outdoor jungle showers
- Daily adventures and excursions
- Food forest & more!
Does not include:
- Flight to Ecuador (approx. $700 USD from LAX)
About Wild Child Village
Wild Child Village is truly a dream that has come to fruition straight from the heart.
This magical place is zero-net energy. That means it’s totally sustainable. Built from the vision of Award-Winning filmmaker, Brett Mazurek and designed by Architectural Firm Penda, Wild Child Village blends modern technology with Native American cultural wisdom. The unique structures of the village are built solely with bamboo, rope and recycled materials, which in time will eventually grow into the environment. I think the structure of Wild Child can speak for itself – how cool is this place??
There’s actually nothing else like it – on Earth!
We are so honored to share this special place with you and can’t wait to see you in April!