September 1-8, 2018
You are your own healer – in all things.
Join us on this transformative journey to gather the tools to strengthen your knowing – that life is here for you to create your own version of heaven.
This time together is deeper than a retreat, created to activate your relationship with your truth and love in its most authentic sense. You will step into the cocoon of Yoga Borgo and engage in ceremonies, rituals and practices to deepen your relationship to the Earth, community and Spirit.
This immersive experience is a powerful opportunity to intentionally unplug and cultivate the tools to navigate your inner world so that you feel more joyful and balanced within the life you lead
This is a week to go inward, breakthrough limiting beliefs and old patterns and plant the seeds for growth and integration for the months to come.
The journey begins on September 1, 2018 and includes:
- 7-Day all-inclusive ashram-style living at Yoga Borgo in Umbria, Italy
- Daily Yoga, Kundalini, Yoga Nidra, Meditations, Sound Healing, Astrological insights and plenty of time to relax and slip into the scenery
- 1:1 healing, community building and workshops on astrology, kundalini, yoga nidra and cooking so you can tap into the innate and expansive wisdom within
- Delicious plant based meals, snacks and food-based experiences
- Many other surprises await!
Register by July 31 and save $200!
Jai Chand Kaur
Jai Chand first fell in love with the technology of Kundalini yoga in 2014, studying with Guru Sandesh in St. Louis and Sat Siri at the Hacienda de Guru Ram Das in Española, New Mexico.
Along her path she has studied and shared the teachings of Kundalini Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ayurvada and Tantra in the Jungles of Costa Rica, the highlands of Española, the mountain regions of Italy and the Urban centers of Los Angeles and St. Louis.
Her teachings are heart-centered, challenging, and deeply dedicated to upholding the purity of the teachings. She is honored and thrilled to expand alongside of us at Yoga Borgo! Find her online @Jai Chand Kaur
Yoga Borgo is a welcoming sanctuary for us to experience the tranquility and balance that comes from living a yogic life. The Borgo was founded as a house of prayer 1700 years ago on a famous pilgrim path and has been known as a place of devotion and music since.
Located in the foothills of the Apennine Mountains, we will enjoy spectacular views of Tuscany and Umbria, immersed in natural woodlands and meadows.
When we’re not in practice, you will have time to explore the land, trek to the river and waterfall, relax in the garden, rest or visit nearby San Selpocro.
- Twice daily practice which includes: yoga, kundalini, nidra, sound healing, meditation, breathwork, ceremony and workshops
- All soul-nourishing meals
- Individual mentorship
- Small group ceremonies, coaching and conversation
- Options for private astrology readings, sound healing. nutritional guidance and yoga therapy sessions
- Time in nature, healing workshops and self-care practices
Does not include:
- Flight to Italy (approx. $700 USD from LAX) and transport