Accepting 5 Clients – January – March 2018
The kitchen is often called the heart of the home. Yet for many, it can be an uncomfortable and foreign place with rules and formulas and memories of accidents or mistakes.
Feeling comfortable and skilled in this space can set you up for a lifetime of nourishment, health and creative energy.
Cooking has given me a place to heal and move beyond the food rules I once lived by. I believe it should feel good and is most fun and most delicious without a recipe or set of rules to follow. Communing with food is a unique opportunity to tap into creativity and the healing magic of real, vibrant, seasonal food.
The first step to success with food and lifestyle change is first excitement to get deeper into it. When you step forward and claim your kitchen, you unlock your health. The tools are all ready for you to grab. Find yourself prepared and excited to cook just about anything.
This is a 4-week private kitchen course, customized for your needs.
Over our weekly 1-on-1 sessions, we’ll dive into practical tools and skills so that you can feel comfortable, confident and excited to be creative in your kitchen.
- Develop skills for intuitive cooking and mindful eating.
- Discover what seasonal ingredients are best for you.
- Learn what upgrades will make your favorite meals even more nutritious and the health benefits of the ingredients used in each meal.
How it works
Choose 4 sessions from the offerings listed below. From there, we’ll discuss your unique needs, where you are on your food and wellness journey and the tools and skills that will take you and your kitchen to the next level. Next, you’ll schedule our sessions and we’ll get started!
- The pantry clean out
- Tour the grocery store
- Prepare a full meal with 2-3 dishes chosen by you from a selection of main meals
- Meal prep for a busy week
- Desserts and Sweets
- Snacks and Sides
- All things breakfast: smoothies, chia pudding, healthy overnight grains, coconut yogurt
- Eat to Alleviate Inflammation
- Fermentation: Sauerkraut, Kombucha and Yogurt
- Craft a menu and prepare to host a dinner party
- -Or- if there is a specific skill, meal, or topic you’re hungry for, there’s space to craft something that crafts your unique needs, too!
The investment for this program varies by location, with a slight discount given if we host in your home. Let’s connect for free a 20-minute illumination session to outline your needs!