Accepting 5 Clients – January – March 2018
The kitchen is often called the heart of the home. Yet for some, it can be an uncomfortable or foreign place with rules and formulas or memories of accidents and cooking mistakes.
Feeling comfortable and skilled in this space can set you up for a lifetime of nourishment, health and creative energy.
Cooking has given me a place to heal and move beyond the food rules I once lived by. I believe it should feel good and is most fun and most delicious without a recipe or set of rules to follow. Communing with food is a unique opportunity to tap into creativity and the healing magic of real, vibrant, seasonal food.
The first step to success with food and lifestyle change is first excitement to get deeper into it. When you step forward and claim your kitchen, you unlock your health. The tools are all ready for you to grab. Find yourself prepared and excited to cook just about anything.
This is a unique private course, customized for your needs, your health and your highest vision for yourself.
Within our 1-on-1 sessions, we’ll dive into your health and your unique needs to craft a vision for your highest state of wellness. You will quickly gain practical tools and skills that last so that you can feel comfortable, confident and excited to be creative in your kitchen and liberated in your health.
- Understand what shifts you can make in your diet and lifestyle to liberate your energy and feel fantastic.
- Develop skills for intuitive cooking and mindful eating so that you feel comfortable and excited in the kitchen.
- Discover what seasonal ingredients are best for you and your body right now so you can tap into the intuitive healer within you.
- Learn what upgrades will make your favorite meals even more nutritious so you can up-level your nourishment today.
How it works
It all begins with an initial consultation so that we can discuss your unique needs, where you are on your food and wellness journey and the tools ad skills that will take you, your health, and your kitchen to the next level.
Our work together is highly customizable to your schedule and needs. Our suggested package includes 4 sessions (peak at the sample offerings below!).
- Understanding your health from the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine + Ayurveda
- Prepare a full meal with 2-3 dishes chosen by you from a selection of seasonal main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, sides and desserts available)
- The pantry clean out
- Tour the grocery store
- Meal prep for a busy week
- Desserts and Sweets
- Snacks and Sides
- All things breakfast: smoothies, chia pudding, healthy overnight grains, coconut yogurt
- Eat to Alleviate Inflammation
- Fermentation: Sauerkraut, Kombucha and Yogurt
- Craft a menu and prepare to host a dinner party
- -Or- if there is a specific skill, meal, or topic you’re hungry for, there’s space to craft something that crafts your unique needs, too!
The investment for this program varies by location, with a slight discount given if we host in your home. Let’s connect for free a 20-minute illumination session to outline your needs!