I am a yoga teacher based in Los Angeles, California.
I offer grounding, alignment-focused yoga, meditation, yoga nidra and breathwork experiences that are thoughtfully guided based on your needs.
My group classes are accessible and down-to-earth with an emphasis on physical alignment and mindful breathing. I challenge you with love.
Privately, I tailor each session to the needs of you as an individual, whether you are healing from an injury, building strength, discovering flexibility, finding quiet peace or somewhere in between.
I am a 500+ hour certified yoga teacher with advanced training in the art of private yoga sessions and Yoga Nidra. I draw from experience and training in yoga, yoga nidra, anatomy, astrology, neuroscience, mindful movement, nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda as well as personal experiences and a deep well of compassion.
I am to guide you as you cultivate awareness of yourself holistically. I will challenge you, support you and hold space for you as we work together to create a yoga that makes sense for you and your body.
I am available for public, small-group or private yoga instruction in Los Angeles.
Certifications + Experience
- 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, Jana Roemer + Sasha Bahador
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, Yoga Alliance
- 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Karuna Yoga School with Diana Oppenheim, Amber Cook and Rich Logan
- 50-Hour Extensions Certification with CorePower Yoga
- 40-Hour Level Two Teacher Training with CorePower Yoga
- 25-hour Teacher Training in The Science of The Private Yoga Lesson with Francesca Cervero Yoga + Wellness
- 20-hour Training in Trauma Sensitive Yoga with Trauma Center
- 15-Hour Training in Restorative Yoga with CorePower Yoga
- 8-Hour Yoga Intensive in Suffusing Practice with Meaning with Darcy Lyon and Yoga Tree San Francisco