Julien Elizabeth is a yoga teacher based in Los Angeles, California.
She offers grounding, alignment-focused yoga, meditation and breathwork experiences that are thoughtfully guided based on your needs in each moment.
Julien’s group classes are accessible and down-to-earth yet challenging and expansive with an emphasis on physical alignment and mindful breathing. Privately, Julien tailors each session to the needs of you as an individual, whether it be healing from an injury, building strength, discovering flexibility, finding quiet peace or somewhere in between.
Julien is a 300-hour certified yoga instructor with advanced training in the art of private yoga sessions.She draws from her experience and extensive training in yoga, anatomy, mindful movement, nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda as well as her personal experiences and a deep well of compassion.
Her extensive private yoga experience with individual clients has included work with those healing from spinal cord and pelvic injuries, stroke, preparing and recovering from labrum tears and hip replacement, torn rotator cuffs, drug addiction, digestive issues, obesity, depression, anxiety and moderate to extreme emotional trauma and stress.
Your work with Julien Elizabeth will enable you to cultivate awareness of yourself holistically through your strength, flexibility, movement patterns and breath. She will challenge you, support you and hold space for you as you work together to create a yoga that makes sense for you and your body.
She is available for public, small-group or private yoga instruction in Los Angeles.
Certifications + Experience
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, Yoga Alliance
- 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Karuna Yoga School with Diana Oppenheim, Amber Cook and Rich Logan
- 50-Hour Extensions Certification with CorePower Yoga
- 40-Hour Level Two Teacher Training with CorePower Yoga
- 25-hour Teacher Training in The Science of The Private Yoga Lesson with Francesca Cervero Yoga + Wellness
- 20-hour Training in Trauma Sensitive Yoga with Trauma Center
- 15-Hour Training in Restorative Yoga with CorePower Yoga
- 8-Hour Yoga Intensive in Suffusing Practice with Meaning with Darcy Lyon and Yoga Tree San Francisco