Our group yoga sessions are tailored to the needs, goals and desires of you and your group. I have taught private and small group yoga full time since 2013, serving clients worldwide to be more mobile, relaxed and inspired. As your yoga teacher, I will design a practice that is specialized, complete, supportive and fulfilling to your group
WE WILL WORK GREAT TOGETHER IF…
You want a highly-customized yoga experience that leaves you feeling connected and grounded.
You and your friends, family or company are seeking a fun and nourishing experience with a teacher who listens to exactly what you need and want.
Our sessions draw influence from the following styles:
- Hatha, Vinyasa, Katona, and Alignment-based Yoga (active, warming and strength building)
- Yin and Restorative Yoga (slow, meditative with the use of props)
- Adaptive and Therapeutic Yoga (for injuries and disabilities)
- Yoga Nidra and Meditation (for mental clarity, restoration and healing)
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation (for transforming energy and strengthening the nervous system)
- Yoga and Buddhist Philosophy (for expanding perspective and understanding)
Small Group Yoga
- Create a stronger connection within your group while experiencing the rejuvenating and fun benefits of yoga
- Reduce stress and increase productivity for your employees
- Experience personalized attention on your schedule at your chosen location.
- Introduce and incorporate both yoga and meditation into your life in a fun, easeful way.
Yoga at work makes a big difference to moral and is a great way to increase productivity, decrease stress, reduce health-care costs and bring your team together. For you and your team team, it’s a great way to clear stress anytime of the day.
I provide on-site yoga classes to corporations, university and other institutions throughout Los Angeles. Together, we create a specialized program that works for your business at the time that it works for your employees.
- Hatha Yoga Classes
- Restorative Yoga Classes
- Introduction to Yoga & Meditation
- Chair Yoga
- Yoga for Hands and Wrists
- Yoga and Breathwork for reducing stress
- Yoga Nidra and Meditation
Organize a yoga class for your birthday party, bridal or bachelorette party, work event, company retreat or special occasion to create a customized, memorable experience for you and your community. Classes are curated based on your needs and can accommodate up to 100 people.
“She is the real deal.” – Donna, Los Angeles
” I’ve taken yoga with Julien for at least three years now. She was one of my favorites from day one. Her classes were lovely; they flowed and had challenge without being obnoxiously difficult. What I liked best though were the little corrections she gave me. They were always easy to understand and dead on functional; like whispered advice from a favorite Aunt at the family Christmas party. When my practice began to take off I overdid it on my middle-aged body and of course my lower back began giving me trouble. I hired her to give me a private lesson. I figured one or two sessions and we could find a way for me to keep practicing without exacerbating my back trouble. It worked. I wound up taking private lessons from her, once a week, for about two months straight. Her personalized fine tuning rebuilt my practice from the ground up and it was like a whole new level of yoga was opened up to me. Sometimes in class I can still hear her voice in my head reminding me to push my hip this way, rotate my front foot that way, etc., etc., etc. After that she started teaching me Yoga Nidra. But that’s a story for another time……. ” – John, Los Angeles
“Yoga has been a daily ritual in my life for about 3 years when I began working privately with her.
In my private sessions with Julien we were able to reteach my body and mind to enter and hold each pose with ease and arrive there through a proper transition that was a healing release and strengthening practice all around.
Julien really listens and takes her work to heart. She is there every moment observing and listening. She doesn’t miss a beat or a word. She carries her students with her wherever she goes and continually shares her ever-evolving plethora of love and knowledge through nutrition and movement.
The combination of body movement and awareness improved my life tremendously. This lovely person adds a big slice of health and empowerment to my practice.” – Jessica, LA