Our sessions are tailored to the needs of you as an individual. I liken our work together to a conversation.
You may have heard of the benefits of yoga but are not sure if it will work for you and your busy life. You are ready to experience positive change quickly, to alleviate stiff joints or back pain, and to find focus and calm to achieve your goals.
Private and small group yoga allows you to gain the benefits of yoga tailored to your unique needs. You receive focused attention to reach your physical goals, decrease discomfort in specific areas of your body, to gain strength, flexibility and the many tangible benefits of yoga at a faster rate.
I learn from each student I work alongside and as a teacher with a focus on therapeutic yoga, I have gained immense and invaluable tools in assisting individuals with a range of needs.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You experience pain in your body that prevents you moving freely or from participating in activities you love
- You know that you can improve your focus and reduce stress
- You want to experience the benefits of yoga without going to a studio or practicing with a large group
- You are looking to create a fun and healthy experience for you and your friends, family or company.
- You are looking for a teacher who listens to exactly what you need and want and creates a highly-customized experience that leaves you feeling fantastic.
My extensive experience with individual clients includes work with those healing from spine and pelvic injuries, stroke, preparing and recovering from labrum tears and hip replacement, torn rotator cuff, digestive issues, obesity, drug addiction, grief, and moderate to extreme emotional trauma and stress. I also work with individuals simply looking to experience more focus, energy, and relaxation in their life.
Why private yoga?
- Get the one-on-one attention you want on your schedule and on your turf. (your home, gym, office, roof – really, anywhere you want to roll out your mat).
- Focus on building strength or flexibility to alleviate chronic pain, heal injury or reach physical goals.
- Learn alignment, poses and breathing at your own pace.
- Receive hands on adjustments + assists you may not receive in crowded public classes.
Small group + corporate yoga in Los Angeles
- Create a stronger connection within your group while experiencing the rejuvenating and fun benefits of yoga
- Wedding parties, corporate wellness, friends + family, colleagues or other groups up to 25 people.
- Experience personalized attention on your schedule at your chosen location.