Our sessions are tailored to the needs of you as an individual. I liken our work together to a conversation. I facilitate a deeper communication between you, your mind and your body so that you can develop a more intimate relationship within. This work enables you to heal, develop strength, discover flexibility, find quiet peace and experience a more profound understanding of your energetic being.
Private and small group yoga allows you to gain the benefits of yoga tailored to your unique needs. You receive focused attention to reach your physical goals, decrease discomfort in specific areas of the body, to gain strength, flexibility and the many tangible benefits of yoga at a faster rate.
I learn from each student I work alongside and as a teacher with a focus on therapeutic yoga, I have gained immense and invaluable tools in assisting individuals with a range of needs. My extensive experience with individual clients includes work with those healing from spinal cord and pelvic injuries, stroke, preparing and recovering from labrum tears and hip replacement, torn rotator cuff, digestive issues, obesity, drug addiction, grief, and moderate to extreme emotional trauma and stress.
Private yoga in Los Angeles
- Get the one-on-one attention you want on your schedule and on your turf. (your home, gym, office, roof – really, anywhere you want to roll out your mat).
- Focus on building strength or flexibility to alleviate chronic pain, heal injury or reach physical goals.
- Learn alignment, poses and breathing at your own pace.
- Receive hands on adjustments + assists you may not receive in crowded public classes.
Small group yoga in Los Angeles
- Wedding parties, corporate wellness, friends + family, colleagues or other groups up to 25 people.
- Adjustments to suit students at mixed levels.
- Personalized attention on your schedule at your chosen location.